... a unique vintage wedding fair...

"...the fair is for creative, quirky brides who want to have fun with their wedding day, using high quality, inspired and original suppliers. It’s for brides that want something a little bit special. We know that’s you!"


22nd February 2015 - 11am to 4pm

at

County Hall

Penrhyn Road, Kingston Upon Thames

Surrey, KT1 2DW Tickets Can Be Bought HERE!!

Open to Public: 11am to 4pm

Visit www.missvintageaffair.co.uk

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Jewellery and accessories that are something dream like with Rosie Weisencrantz

Have you seen these amazing pieces!!! I'm in love with them. Rosie Weisencrantz was established by textiles designer Caroline Rose Dent, following a whimsical dream...



This is what she says about her work.

I use linen thread to  weave together old trinkets, flowers and antique lace to make beautifully crafted one off pieces of jewellery and hair adornments in the form of necklaces, bracelets, headbands, rings and earrings. My main customers are brides to be.
I approach every piece with fresh eyes, like an artist creating a new work of art, or a poet writing a new poem I like to think that my work is, in essence, about romance, memories, fantasy, nostalgia and dreams, and as such, have a poetic quality that  transcends all notions of material value.

Rosie Weisencrantz is  actually a character in a dream I had : an artist whose work was  so incredibly beautiful that I awoke from the dream with a mixture of awe and envy, and had to write the dream down. As my middle name is Rose anyway, it just felt right to take her name for my jewellery brand.
In many ways I feel that she has always been a part of me. I think we all have an alter ego,  waiting to reveal itself,  and Rosie is mine...

You can see, try on and buy Carolines work at Miss Vintage wedding Affair On the 21st October.

Visit her website for more details on her work.
www.rosieweisencrantz.com/
Or email her info@rosieweisencrantz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment