... a unique vintage wedding fair...

"...the fair is for creative, quirky brides who want to have fun with their wedding day, using high quality, inspired and original suppliers. It’s for brides that want something a little bit special. We know that’s you!"


22nd February 2015 - 11am to 4pm

at

County Hall

Penrhyn Road, Kingston Upon Thames

Surrey, KT1 2DW Tickets Can Be Bought HERE!!

Open to Public: 11am to 4pm

Visit www.missvintageaffair.co.uk

Thursday 10 November 2011

We are thrilled to be showing the work of Annamarie Stepney Photography at our fair.


Annamarie is a photographer who likes to do things a little differently…her style is fresh, real and fun. She loves weddings that are relaxed, personal, a little quirky and full of love & laughter!

You can trust Annamarie to capture your day as it unfolds…thus telling your own unique wedding story.  
 

Here’s what Annamarie says about herself…
“I love being a photographer. I am extremely lucky to be able to do what I love for a living

My style is relaxed, fun and professional.  It is a mix of photojournalism and creative portraiture. I strive to create a personalised ‘VIP’ experience. For me it is the whole experience that counts.  I believe photography should be fun and tell your story, whatever it may be. It should remind you of your best moments in life, and be something you cherish forever.

Creating beautiful photographic images is what I do, and ensuring you have happy memories along the way is what I’m about.”








Here’s what some of Annamarie’s past clients have said about her…
“I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for being so great before/during our wedding!  It was lovely to meet you and have you be a part of our day.  Everyone said how lovely and helpful you are (and thanks for the tips for the flowers/button holes etc!), and we’re really over the moon with the photos.
Thanks!
Amy & Andy xx”


 “Thank you for capturing our wedding so perfectly. We have such incredible memories of the day and can't look at the photos without laughing, crying and being filled with huge amounts of emotion!!! We are absolutely delighted with them.

Thank you again - I can't recommend you enough to other couples getting married.

Lots of love,
Judy & Kay xx”


“I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for making the photography part of Sarah and James’ wedding day so much fun!  I have been to so many weddings where the photographs seem to take an age.  You also played an important part in keeping us all calm and in making it a really enjoyable occasion.  I can’t wait to see the images!

Many thanks indeed.


Amy   xx”

Have a look at her website  www.annamariestepney.co.uk

You can contact Annamarie by:

     Call: 07515 806542

No comments:

Post a Comment